Expressions With Keep
Read the sentences and choose the best alternative.
Then click on the answer button to see the hidden answer.
Copyright (C) 1997
Vera Mello (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shut the door and keep the dogs ___ of the house.
- Try to keep the children ___ from the fire. They may get burn.
- She always reads the paper and watches TV to keep ___ with the latest news.
- If he doesn't keep ___ the expenses, he'll go bankrupt.
- You will succeed if you keep ___ doing it well.
- He never let us down, for he always kept ___ his promises.
- Bob is trying hard to keep ___ with the rest of his class.
- We should advise children to keep ___ drugs.
- She couldn't keep the secret ___ from her parents.
- Look! The sign says: "Keep ___ the grass".
- If you keep ___ your work, you'll like it.
This quiz is part of the HTML-Only Self-Study Quizzes which is part of Activities for ESL Students, a project by The Internet TESL Journal.